Get a full year’s worth lessons and activities for first year French in this level 1 French bundle. These units and resources include everything you need to teach and practice the typical things taught in a level one French course.
Teaching from a textbook can get boring, and sometimes textbooks simply don’t give enough practice to learn vocabulary and grammar. Maybe you would rather focus on communication, and you plan to use a comprehensible input approach, but your textbook doesn’t really work for that. This bundle will give you everything you need to have structure, variety, and practice in your level one French classes.
This Bundle Includes:
- 8 full units using comprehensible input – cover the same material as most first year French textbooks but using the language with repetition and context.
- Digital games to practice vocabulary and grammar
- Digital escape games to learn about the culture of the Francophone world
- Non-fiction CI lessons – learn about interesting topics using sheltered language and grammar, with lots of repetition and a focus on comprehensibility
- CI short story lessons – cute stories with very limited vocabulary – each story includes story retell and comprehension activities.
- Interactive notebook pages for some of the biggest grammar points in first year.
Use the full units as the backbone of your instruction, and the digital games will give students extra practice with the vocabulary and grammar points. For fun, you can spice it up a bit with an escape game, short story, or non-fiction lesson every so often.