Do you need a quick grammar lesson on French subject pronouns? This powerpoint and handouts explain the concept clearly and concisely with more detail and examples than most textbooks have. Go through the powerpoint with your students as they take notes on the handouts. Includes examples in context with a reading passage about soccer in France.
Many textbooks do not include enough examples of how to choose the correct subject pronoun, or they don’t show them in use in any meaningful way. This French grammar lesson plan will guide your students by introducing the most basic concept then building on it with examples and practice activities. Students are then challenged to “level up” by rewriting a sentence by replacing a noun with a subject pronoun. Once they’ve learned the basics of subject pronouns and how to use them, the reading activity will show them in action – learn about soccer in France.
This item includes:
- Printable pdf handouts for students –
- explanation of how to use subject pronouns
- Practice activity for subject pronouns
- “Level Up” activity – rewrite sentences using subject pronouns
- Reading activity about soccer in France that uses many subject pronouns
- Answer key
- Powerpoint that includes explanation of the grammar on the printables and the reading passage