Do you need a quick grammar lesson on French RE verb conjugation ? This powerpoint and handouts explain the concept clearly and concisely with more detail and examples than most textbooks have. cs as they take notes on the handouts. Includes examples in context with a reading passage about climbing Mount Everest.
Many textbooks do not include enough examples of using RE verbs, or they don’t show the verbs in use in any meaningful way. This French grammar lesson plan will guide your students by introducing the most basic concept then building on it with examples and practice activities. Students are then challenged to “level up” by changing a passage in the elle form to the plural elles. Once you’ve learned how to use RE verbs, the reading activity will show them in action – learn about climbing Mount Everest.
This French RE verb conjugation grammar lesson includes:
- Printable pdf handouts for students –
- explanation of how to do RE verb conjugation
- Practice activity for -re verbs in the singular and plural
- “Level Up” activity – change a paragraph written in the singular form to the plural form
- Reading activity about Mount Everest that uses many examples of re verbs
- Answer key
- Powerpoint that includes explanation of the grammar on the printables and the reading passage
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!