This Francophone Africa French Comprehensible Input Lessont uses target structures in a comprehensible way to teach about a nonfiction topic – the French-speaking countries of Africa. The text is appropriate for 2nd semester French and later.
The target structures are:
- une langue
- un pays
- il y a
This Francophone Africa French Comprehensible Input Lesson includes:
- a 33-slide PowerPoint with repetition of the target vocabulary
- a text version of the PowerPoint
- comprehension questions
- a grammar explanation and exercise for de/du/de la /d’/des
- a story retell sheet with photos – one for writing, one for oral retell
- a list of associated videos
- a complete answer key
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!