This D-Day French Comprehensible Input Lesson uses target structures in a comprehensible way to teach about a nonfiction topic -D-Day and the liberation of France. The text is appropriate for 2nd semester French and later.
The target structures are:
- ils se battent – they fight
- ils se préparent – they prepare themselves
- une bataille – a battle
This D-Day French Comprehensible Input Lesson includes:
- A 40-slide PowerPoint with repetition of the target vocabulary
- a text version of the PowerPoint
- comprehension questions
- a grammar explanation and exercises for recognizing reflexive verbs
- a story retell sheet with photos – one for writing, one for oral retell
- a list of associated videos
- a complete answer key
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!