This TGV French Comprehensible Input Lesson uses target structures in a comprehensible way to teach about a nonfiction topic -the TGV. The text is simple enough for first semester French.
The target structures are:
- va très vite – goes very fast
- entre – between
- on peut acheter – one can buy
- il faut – it is necessary, it takes
This TGV French Comprehensible Input Lesson includes:
- A 32-slide PowerPoint with repetition of the target vocabulary
- a text version of the PowerPoint
- comprehension questions
- a grammar explanation and exercises for on peut and il faut
- a story retell sheet with photos – one for writing, one for oral retell
- a list of associated videos
- a complete answer key
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!