Introduce your students to an exciting and flavorful new topic with these versions of the French tacos reading comprehension activity! French tacos bear little resemblance to the Mexican variety, yet they have quickly become a popular dish in France. With two levels of these activities, you’ll have appropriate content for any grade level. Late Level 1 students can gain understanding with the simple version, while Levels 2 and higher can investigate a more complex example. In either case they will learn about taco origins as well as current French cuisine trends. You may even be surprised at how passionate your students get over wondering which one will be more popular: either the classic Mexican taco or the new and fashionable French variety? Help them develop their opinions through this unique activity!
The item includes:
- 3-page reading about the French taco in simplified French
- 3-page reading about the French taco in more advanced French
- comprehension questions in English
- comprehension questions in French
- Activity to visit French taco websites and compare them
- Activity to read reviews of French taco restaurants
- Answer key
- Resources page with links to videos and website
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!