This French Christmas lesson will teach your students about the holiday season in France.
Comprehensible input is important in a world languages class – but you can’t always do stories. This is a lesson that uses target structures in a comprehensible way to teach about a non-fiction topic – how France celebrates the Christmas season. The text is appropriate for 2nd semester French and later.
The target structures are:
- les enfants
- les cadeaux
- on mange
This item includes:
• an editable 18-slide powerpoint with repetition of the target vocabulary
• a text version of the powerpoint
• comprehension questions in both French and English
• a story retell sheet with photos – one for writing, one for oral retell
• a list of associated videos in both English and French
• a complete answer key