Do you need a quick grammar lesson on French regular adjectives? This PowerPoint and handouts explain the concept clearly and concisely with more detail and examples than most textbooks have. Go through the PowerPoint with your students as they take notes on the handouts. Includes examples in context with a reading passage about several interesting people. Includes the most basic regular adjectives plus some of the adjectives with minor spelling changes (gentil, canadien, italien).
Many textbooks do not include enough examples of using adjectives, or they don’t show the adjectives used in use in any meaningful way. This French grammar lesson plan will guide your students by introducing the most basic concept then building on it with examples and practice activities. Students are then challenged to “level up” by using the adjectives to write about other people.
This item includes:
- Printable pdf handouts for students –
- explanation of how to form French adjectives
- Practice activity for forming French adjectives
- Using adjectives like gentil, canadien, italien
- “Level Up” activity – complete paragraphs about different people by changing the adjective forms
- Reading activity about several famous people
- Answer key
- PowerPoint that includes explanation of the grammar on the printables and the reading passage