This Loire valley châteaux French reading comprehension activity will teach your students about the castles of the Loire Valley in France. The Loire valley is home to many beautiful castles. Each castle has a story of its own, and the Renaissance architecture is breathtaking.
This 2-page French reading for intermediate and advanced French students will teach you all about the castles, their history and purpose. Intermediate low learners will be able to understand the reading with scaffolding and teacher support while Intermediate mid and higher will be able to read independently.
The print version includes:
- 5-page article in French about the castles
- 13 comprehension questions in English
- 13 comprehension questions in French
- Answer key
- Resources page with links to videos and website
- 5 printable 8.5X11” posters of different castles
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!