This French reading comprehension activity will teach your students about the 2022 French presidential election. How are candidates able to get on the ballot, how do they run their campaigns, and what does it take to become the President?
This 4-page article in French about the 2022 election for intermediate and advanced French students will teach your students how the elections take place, who the candidates are in 2022 and what makes the French election system unique. Intermediate low learners will be able to understand the reading with scaffolding and teacher support while Intermediate mid and higher will be able to read independently.
The print version includes:
- 4-page article in French about the 2022 election
- 9 comprehension questions in English
- 9 comprehension questions in French
- an activity about the candidates and their platforms – in French and English
- Answer key
- Resources page with links to videos and website
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!