This French reading comprehension activity will teach your students about the invention and growth of the French taco. There are two versions of the reading – one that is in simple French for late level 1 (with guidance) and one that is more complex for levels 2 and higher.
The French taco is nothing like the Mexican taco, but is just as popular. It starts with a tortilla, but from there on it is completely different. Find out about this interesting new food trend and how it is making a mark on the French dining scene. Will Americans ever accept the French taco? You decide!
The item includes:
- 3-page reading about the French taco in simplified French
- 3-page reading about the French taco in more advanced French
- comprehension questions in English
- comprehension questions in French
- Activity to visit French taco websites and compare them
- Activity to read reviews of French taco restaurants
- Answer key
- Resources page with links to videos and website
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!