This French Thanksgiving digital escape game will have your students using their French skills to solve several puzzles and help find the code to unlock the freezer.
The premise and instructions are given in English so even the lower level classes can enjoy the game. Once they’ve read the story of the how they ended up locked in the freezer with a bunch of turkeys, they will be given several tasks to win the prize – or else they will have to deal with the consequences! The challenges grade themselves, so you just need to assign the deck and let your students play at their own pace.
If you have a paid Boom™ account, you can assign the deck and view reports of student data to see that they’ve completed the challenges. If you have a free account, you can have your students play using FastPlay – give them the link or a PIN and they can play and show you the final screen to prove that they’ve completed the game.
The Boom™ cards French Thanksgiving tasks include:
- A vocabulary activity – put the correct items in the shoping cart
- A vocabulary activity – write the correct missing words to describe the different activities on Thanksgiving
- A reading activity – Unscramble the sentences
- A vocabulary activity – unscramble the Thanksgiving vocabulary terms
- A listening activity – give each person the correct pie
View the preview at: https://wow.boomlearning.com/deck/q-emkm6ZaDioD5xATBx?ref=tpt