The readings in this bundle include:
- animals in space
- reintroduction of animals
- dangerous animals
Do your AP French students need practice reading non-fiction in order to prepare for the test? Are you looking for interesting reading activities that can be done as class readings, independent reading, or free voluntary reading? Are you doing plenty of fun stories in your CI-driven French class, but you’d like to expose students to some less-common vocabulary or nonfiction readings? These readings are perfect for your intermediate and advanced French classes, levels 2 (with scaffolding) and up (more independently).
Each reading includes:
- a printable article
- comprehension questions
- answer key
- additional resources
ACTFL performance descriptors:
- Comprehends simple stories, routine correspondence, short descriptive texts or other selections within familiar contexts. (int)
- Generally comprehends connected sentences and much paragraph-like discourse. (int)
- Comprehends information-rich texts with highly predictable order.(int)
- Comprehends paragraph discourse such as those found in stories, straightforward literary works, personal and work-related correspondence, written reports or instructions, oral presentations (news), anecdotes, descriptive texts, and other texts dealing with topics of a concrete nature. (adv)
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!