This Nina Simone Google™ Drive French reading comprehension activity will teach your students about the life and accomplishments of civil rights activist and singer Nina Simone. It is suitable for novice-high/intermediate-low students with teacher guidance and higher-level students to work independently. If you teach AP French, this reading can be useful in giving your students practice reading nonfiction articles for the interpretive section of the test. The reading can lead to discussion or writing activities to include the other two modes of communication.
Nina Simone is one of the biggest names in music and was a big part of the civil rights movement. Learn about her history and accomplishments in this reading for French learners.
The Google™ drive item includes:
- Google slides reading in simple French about Nina Simone
- Google slides reading in standard French about Nina Simone
- 6 comprehension questions in English
- 6 comprehension questions in French
- Answer key
- Resources pages with links to videos and website
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!