Welcome to the French Clothing Unit for Google Drive™! This exciting and interactive unit will give you and your students everything you need to discuss clothing with confidence. It has activities that are compatible with any level, so everyone can join in! We have 35 slides full of different clothing items, ready to be explored. Plus exercises where students can put their knowledge into practice – great confidence-building resources. And, best of all, everything is paper free: just share the files with your students over Google Drive™. So let’s dress up those conversations and get talking about fashion! With this easy-to-use French Clothing Unit for Google Drive™, you’ll be confidently speaking about style in no time!
The activities include:
* drag the items to the correct side (masculine/feminine)
* Match the description to the photo.
* FITB with the missing words (vocabulary provicded)
* Write a short description of the clothing worn in the photo.
* Upload a selfie and describe what you are wearing
* Shop online for various items
* Three reading activities (intermediate/advanced students): haute couture, fashion in France and Coco Chanel. Includes questions for each reading section.
You can share these notebooks with your students, no paper prep required! Remove any slides you don’t want them to do. Includes answer key for activity slides.