Welcome to the Frankie Le Vampire French short story designed specifically for Google™ Drive! Prepare yourself for an adventure of vampire-filled hilarity. Follow the titular vampire, Frankie, in his struggles to find dinner while avoiding any and all activities concerning the dark. Even if your students’ French isn’t advanced enough to read the two-page story provided, don’t worry – you can use the authentic materials activity and informative infographic included to better understand this amusing tale. Immersion in a new language can be difficult, but just think of how thrilled you’ll be when you finally get through the story! A fun and interesting story to read with your students or Frankie le Vampire can be used as a sub plan.
The Google™ drive item includes:
- Google short story in French – present tense
- Google short story in French – past tense
- 21 comprehension questions in English
- Activity about ordering from a menu
- Infographic about vampires
- Answer key
- Resources pages with links to videos and website
Click HERE to join my mailing list and get a free article about adapting a textbook to CI!