This bundle is a great companion to Alice in Paris Season 2.
Alice à Paris is such a great video series to use in your French classes – the episodes are short and there is a lot of cultural information in each one. But you can do so much more than just watch the videos – why not use them to enhance reading, writing and vocabulary skills? This bundle includes an activity packet for all episodes in season 2, episodes 1-25
BONUS: With the bundle, you will also get a set of printable pdf 8.5X11 posters with vocabulary words from each episode – 123 posters in all! You will receive your poster files by email, they will not be in the automatic download.
This item has activities for level 2 and up. The following activities are included for each episode:
- A plot synopsis in French, in the present tense with comprehension questions in English.
- A plot synopsis in French, in the past tense (passé composé, imparfait, and any others as grammatically required) with comprehension questions in French.
- A copy of the plot synopsis in the present tense with an activity to rewrite the paragraph in the past tense.
- A post-reading activity page – fill in the blank with missing words and a word bank, put the events in the correct order (in English), match the item with the photo.
- A post-reading activity page – fill in the blank with missing words and no word bank, put the events in the correct order (in French), match the item with the photo.
- An activity about the location in the video, or something related to the theme.
- Answer key for the post-reading activities.