This Spiders bundle French reading comprehension activity will teach your students about the interesting lives of spiders. It is suitable for novice-high/intermediate-low students with teacher guidance and higher-level students to work independently. If you teach AP French, this reading can be useful in giving your students practice reading non-fiction articles for the interpretive section of the test. The reading can lead to discussion or writing activities to include the other two modes of communication.
This reading includes two versions – one that is suitable for levels 3-4 and one that is simplified for level 2. Each version has a vocabulary list. Comprehension questions are in both English and French, plus a guide to related video and reading resources.
The item includes:
- 2-page article in French about spiders – simplified version
- 2-page article in French about spiders – standard version
- Google slides version of the reading
- 13 short-answer comprehension questions in English
- 13 short-answer comprehension questions in French
- Answer key
- Resources page with links to videos and website