Do you need a quick grammar lesson on French reflexive verbs present tense? This PowerPoint and handouts explain the concept clearly and concisely with more detail and examples than most textbooks have. Go through the PowerPoint with your students as they take notes on the handouts. Includes examples in context with a reading passage about the death of Henry II. Includes the conjugation of reflexive verbs in the present tense.
Many textbooks do not include enough examples of reflexive verbs, or they don’t show reflexive verbs used in use in any meaningful way. This French grammar lesson plan will guide your students by introducing the most basic concept then building on it with examples and practice activities. Students are then challenged to “level up” by using reflexive verbs to describe a weekend at grandma’s house for several different people.
This item includes:
- Printable pdf handouts for students –
- explanation of how to use reflexive verbs in the present tense
- Practice activity for conjugating reflexive verbs
- Practice activity for recognizing some common reflexive verbs
- Practice activity for determining whether a verb would be reflexive or not
- “Level Up” activity – complete paragraphs about different people by changing the verb forms
- Reading activity about the death of Henri II
- Answer key
- PowerPoint that includes explanation of the grammar on the printables and the reading passage