Learning French reflexive verbs present tense doesn’t have to be complicated! Our French reflexive verbs present tense grammar lesson helps your students build a strong understanding of the basics. With our PowerPoint and handouts, they’ll get concise explanations and detailed examples that will help them master the concept quickly.
Students will learn how to properly form reflexive verbs in the present tense, starting with basic instruction and then building on their knowledge with context provided by an example reading passage about the death of Henry II, as well as additional exercises and activities. The lesson plan’s helpful structure helps your students level up from mastering the basics to being able to use these verbs thoughtfully in sentences.
With this detailed guide, your students won’t need any other source for learning how to work with French Reflexive Verbs in Present Tense! Investing in their education has never been easier.
This item includes:
- Printable pdf handouts for students –
- explanation of how to use reflexive verbs in the present tense
- Practice activity for conjugating reflexive verbs
- Practice activity for recognizing some common reflexive verbs
- Practice activity for determining whether a verb would be reflexive or not
- “Level Up” activity – complete paragraphs about different people by changing the verb forms
- Reading activity about the death of Henri II
- Answer key
- PowerPoint that includes explanation of the grammar on the printables and the reading passage